Thursday 6 October 2011

Wedding Invitations

Since setting the date and feeling the relief that it is actually happening, we have not done another thing wedding related.  I have been focusing on work a lot as it's coming up to the busiest time of the year but this morning I decided I really ought to think about the invitations.

Here are a few favourites from around the web:


via ruffled (this wedding has such a beautiful setting)



via rifle paper co. (love love love the two on the far right)

As you can see I'm drawn to the vintagey, floral, hand-crafted, colourful, informal and fun kind of designs.  This will be the vibe of our wedding so hopefully I can create something (I'm making/designing them myself) inspired by the above to represent the day.

Any brides or grooms out there want to share their invitations with me?  Did you make them yourself?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails