Wednesday 17 August 2011

Family Day

Last Tuesday I visited family and got to have lots of cuddles and play time with these two cuties!

(my niece and nephew) (please excuse the horrible font used, only just realised how bad it looks, never mind)

I also spent a couple of hours wedding dress shopping with my mum and sister! I must have tried on at least 10 dresses, don't know if that's a lot or not when wedding dress shopping but it was a lot for me in one go.  I was worn out by the end and had to skip the last shop.  Although there were some lovely dresses, none of them were very 'me'.  

I haven't forgotten I said I would talk more about the dress (if you are at all interested).  I'll show you in another post all the images I have collected.

Hope you're well.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails