Monday 14 March 2011

I'm Home!!

Back to work for me today (slightly jet-lagged), we had the most amazing time in Costa Rica (hence only one blog post-whoops!) and will be putting some photos up here very soon.

In the meantime, I came across a new (to me) blog this morning as I was having a quick flick through the new issue of N.E.E.T.


Blair Eadie (what a great name) is the girl behind Atlantic - Pacific.  Her blog is a photo diary of all of her outfits.  I love her style, the layers of texture and quirky shapes make for some inspiring images.



I love the creativeness that goes into Blair's looks.  Mixing patterns and balancing silhouettes are her style staples.




Go check her out here while I get get back to my emails.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. In the meantime, I came across a new (to me) blog this morning as I was having a quick flick through the new issue of N.E.E.T. freshwater pearl bracelets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails