Friday 18 February 2011

Lookbook Brainstorm Session

Something I'd really love to achieve this year is creating a lookbook for Jewellery by Vanya.  Jade and I went through all of my inspiration files on my computer on Tuesday and selected a few images to get us started with brainstorming.  These are just a few.



I'm really sorry I don't have any credits for these, if you know, please tell me so I can amend.

We really loved the idea of playing with contrasts, mixing feminine and masculine, using different textures and composing 'off centre/non obvious' shots.  My studio wall is filling up fast with tear-outs and print-outs (risking not getting back my deposit by ruining the wallpaper!!). I'll keep you posted on it's progress.

If you have any ideas or are creating a lookbook of your own (or something similar) I'd love to hear about it.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails