Thursday 30 September 2010

A Huge Great Big Massive Thank You



Hello everyone, you may have noticed my extreme lack of blogging lately and and it’s all down to my lovely customers placing so many orders over the last few weeks and making me such a busy bee.  I’ve had some amazing press this year and when Birds in Love featured in Grazia magazine last month the orders came flooding in, along with some really kind comments from you all.
 
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am as you are letting me keep my dream job, not only the money side of things either, when someone takes the time to let me know how much they like my designs/website/packaging, it brings such a huge smile to my face.  Massive thank you’s and virtual hugs all round!!

PS. Pic is of me enjoying a coffee break in the sun last Saturday.  That chunky cardie is from Top Shop and is soooo snuggly.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails