Thursday 22 July 2010

Irish Tatler and Telegraph Magazine - Amazing!


Carnival in Irish Tatler August issue 2010


Bow Bracelet in Telegraph Magazine 17th July 2010

I only have one of the above bracelets left (it's the silver version) until 2-3 weeks time, they went like hotcakes over the weekend when this piece of press came out, so if you're interested get in quick!

I'm about to spend the rest of the afternoon, and probably evening, replenishing my jewellery stocks to take to the market on Sunday. Tomorrow morning will be spent making up packaging supplies and as my boyfriend has a half day at his work I will try and get everything done in time to enjoy the afternoon with him.

So I will say a day early....Have a good weekend everyone!!

xxx







1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails