Wednesday 21 July 2010

Clare Owen saved my bloggers block


Oh dear it's been a while hasn't it.  I've had big bloggers block lately as all I seem to do at the moment is business related and I'm sure that can get boring for you guys.  One thing I'm always on the look out for though is beautiful illustrations.  I like sketchy kinds of drawings where you can see every line the artist has put down, I think it gives the work emotion and when the subject is of a whimsical nature I am in love!

This is the work of Clare Owen who enjoys cats, tea, ukulele and all things French.  I found her via her Flickr.

I wish this chest of drawers were mine.


Isn't she amazing, I could dedicate a whole wall to her.  She is based here in the UK and has an etsy shop and a blog.

Have a lovely afternoon/morning/evening, I might be back later to boast about myself again with a couple more press pieces.  Till then....xxx


1 comment:

  1. Isn't she amazing, I could dedicate a whole wall to her. She is based here in the UK and has an etsy shop and a blog. semi precious necklaces

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails