Saturday 10 April 2010

New Designs


Happy weekend everyone, I hope you're all enjoying the same beautiful sunshine that we've got in London today.  My brother, his partner and my 9 month old neice are visiting tomorrow so I really hope it holds out for them.  My neice is the most gorgeous baby in the world (slightly biased I know) and she changes so much every time I see her.

Here's a few new items that have been added to the shop.  My favourites at the moment are the small and large leaf pendants so I've been wearing them together.  They are also available in my etsy shop.

PS Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, as we all know, other things seem to take up way too much time.  I hope to get back into the swing of things next week.  

xxx   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails