Wednesday 17 March 2010

Maryy Maryy Quite Contrary


Calling out to the sewers amongst us, do you use Burda Style?  I always look to this site for inspiration and help with new sewing projects. My latest endeavour is to make a few peices for spring/summer.  I'm thinking some easy skirts and dresses that I can wear with tights until i'm brave enough to bare my legs.


The images displayed are from Burda Style member Maryy from Finland.  She is the first person I came across when I joined and I immediately fell in love with her style.



If you are a member or have projects on other sites please leave me a link to your page as i'd love to see your creations.

3 comments:

  1. I love Maryy's work too! Her open-backed dress was one of the first creations I looked at on BurdaStyle, and it's always exciting when she posts something new :)

    Sarah (sarsaparilla on BurdaStyle!)
    ~ iwishiwerenancydrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love maryy's style too, LOVE LOVE LOVE the swimming suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her work and style!! her photos are also so beautiful and mysterious, as the girl herlself!:)I love to sew myself and I just made my own burdastyle account about a month ago; check if you are intrested:)

    Riikka (Pampula on Burdastyle)

    ps. your jewellwry are gorgeaous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails